Chippewa Valley Gives Back Golf Tournament
GOAL: Each group of four players competes as a team for the LOWEST TEAM SCORE for the 18 holes.
METHOD OF PLAY:
- Each group will select a Team captain prior to teeing off.
- Play begins with each member of the group teeing off.
- With the agreement of the other members of the group, the team captain decides which drive is the most desirable.
- The other members of the group pick up their balls and proceed to the spot of the selected drive, where they will hit their second shot.
- The best of the second shots is then chosen. The group will then hit all their putts (or third shots) from that spot.
- This procedure continues until the ball is in the hole.
- At the end of each hole, the score for the group is recorded on the card.
- The maximum score allowed is double-par. After that, simply pick up the balls and move on to the next hole.
- Place balls within one club length of the original ball.
- In placing the ball, you may not change the condition of the shot. If the ball is in a hazard or rough, all members of the team must play their shot from the hazard or rough, respectively.
- On the putting green, give each person a shot at the first putt. Do not hole out a short putt if you missed your first putt. The first ball in must count. Mark your ball and wait.
- If playing as a threesome, one member of the threesome may on a rotational basis, hit or putt an extra time to compensate for the fourth person.
- Each player on the team, must contribute at least two drives.